Freckled Love strives to show God's immeasurable love to the women and children of Uganda with the hope that they will live a fulfilled, content life no matter their circumstances. We do this by providing food, clothing, medical care, housing, and education. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
Current Programs Offered:
- HIV/AIDS Single & Widowed Mothers Program
- Young Single Mothers Counseling & Job Opportunities
- Child School Sponsorship
- Young Girls Self Worth Group
We are asking for donations to fund these programs, and hopefully in the future be able to help more people. Donations will go towards all of the expenses below.
- Education & Food for Children
- Rice and Beans for All Programs
- Staff Members (director, security, cleaners/laundress, crops caretaker, teachers)
- Clothing for the Children
- Medical Care for All women and children in any of our programs
- Creating Job Opportunities for Sustainable Living
*If you have any questions about these programs or financial needs please contact us at:
We appreciate all of your prayers and donations. We look forward to updating you on everything God does through the Freckled Love Organization