Freckled Love strives to show God's immeasurable love to the women and children of Uganda with the hope that they will live a fulfilled, content life no matter their circumstances. We do this by providing food, clothing, medical care, housing, and education. We would love for you to join us on this journey.
Current Programs Offered:
- HIV/AIDS Single & Widowed Mothers Program
- Young Single Mothers Classes
- Child School Sponsorship
- Young Girls Self Worth Group
We are asking for donations to fund these programs, and hopefully in the future be able to help more people. Donations will go towards all of the expenses below.
- Housing (rent, electricity, & water)
- Education & Food for Children living inside and outside the home
- Rice and Beans for the weekly HIV/AIDS Program
- Staff Members (director, security, cleaners/laundress, crops caretaker, teachers)
- Petrol for the Car
- Clothing for the Children
- Medical Care for All women and children in any of our programs
- Counseling for the women in the 6 week young mothers program.
*If you have any questions about these programs or financial needs please contact us at:
We appreciate all of your prayers and donations. We look forward to updating you on everything God does through the Freckled Love Organization